Friday, September 5, 2008

WOW..its been a while :)

Well- we have not updated anything for a long time!! So as many of you know, we got married on August 10th up in beautiful Heber, AZ. I have not posted pictures because we are having another ceremony/ reception in October for friends & family that couldn't be there and I don't want to ruin the surprise!! The wedding was absolutely perfect. The weather was beautiful. It usually rains everyday in Heber during monsoon season, however on our wedding day, there were nothing but blue skies. It really was a beautiful day.

So now it has almost been a month since we got married and I have to say, I love being married!!! I have the most amazing husband. Everyday he amazes me more & more. He is the most kind, loving, funny, respectful man I know. I truely feel blessed that he chose me to share his life with.

This blog started as a way to communicate with our family & friends about things that are going on in our lives and we have decided to make this our "Burleigh Family Blog". You will be able to come here and see what all of us have been up too! As stated before, check back from time to time! Information & announcements about the wedding will be posted and of course we love to read everyones comments!!

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

Finally!!! An update!!! We had a blast with you all in the Happiest Place on Earth. Dave is a keeper. Jackson had so much fun with Sterling. He's looking forward to spending more time with him. We sure love all your guts!

todefygravity.blogspot.com