Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've been tagged

so my friend kristin tagged me about 2 weeks ago & i thought i better finally respond!! so here goes!!

here are the rules of the game:
1. there is no rule one 2. you must post the rules on your blog page 3. list 6 random things about yourself 4. tag 6 people at the end of your blog entry 5. let each person know they have been tagged & leave a comment on their blog 6. let the tagger know when your entry is up

so here goes nothing!!

1. i collect fortunes from fortune cookies. and when i say collect, i don't just mean a few that i liked here or there. i mean i collect them...i have every single fortune that i have ever gotten out of a fortune cookie. i know it's crazy, but i feel like it is bad luck to throw them away. i am actually thinking about making something out of them.

2.i twirl my hair when i am in deep thought, bored or tired. but only on the left side with my left hand. for some reason when i try to use my right hand, it doesn't feel right. weird i know!

3. i find the commercials by roxy the shamrock spokescow to be hilarious. i am not sure if you all know what i am talking about, but if you ever see the commercials on tv or hear them on the radio, just listen to them. she is so funny. i am not sure if it is her little slogans she spits out, but they bring a smile to my face. i even have a roxy doll at my desk that one of my employees got me when she visited the farm because she knew that i liked her..."peace in the pasture people"

4. i think i would die if there wasn't music in my life...really. i have to have it on all the time. i actually don't work as well if it is quiet. and because i am so obsessed with music, many times i wake up with the most random songs in my head. like the other day i woke up singing, "hot blooded" and could not get it out of my head. i am sorry but wasn't that song from the 70's or 80's??? it is also annoying when i wake up with stupid jingles from tv in my head....example 5, 5, 5 dollar foot long! courtesy of my lovely 5 year old. that is all he sings lately!!! DAMN U SUBWAY!

5. i like to write backwards. basically so if you held what i was writing up in a mirror, you could read it the correct way. i think it is because as a kid i always wanted to be left handed. weird, yes...but my alphabet & hand writing after many years of practice is actually very legible that way. i can even write most words in cursive backwards. i know- what a great talent to have :) maybe one day i will write you a letter backwards and you can work your noggin to read it :) (clearly i am a dork this i know)

6. and finally since kristin embarrassed herself on her post, i figured i would have to join in and embarrass myself. so if you were at the wedding, you probably heard my maid of honor say she had some good stories- well here my friends is a shortened version of one. when i was about 5 or 6, keir & i went swimming. she is 3 years older than me and about 4 inches taller. so when we rinsed off after swimming, i asked her for some clothes so i didn't have to put my dirty swim suit back on. well, needless to say, she said all her stuff was to big for me. so- listening to the advice of my older friend, i did what she said and ran home naked. yes that is right- 6 houses away in the middle of the day i ran home with nothing on....needless to say, my babysitter was not thrilled when i rang the doorbell to get in the house. i am sure my parents weren't happy when they found out, but at least it is a good story to tell now :)

here are the people who i am choosing to tag...kenzie, marsha, jami, dave, tawnya, mom. enjoy!!

1 comment:

The Sandefur's said...

Ok, I am no longer it! I have completed my task and tagged other people. It was much harder that I thought it would be to come up with six random things about myself. "peace in the pasture people!" :o)